Engage a virtual team of students to undertake a 3-Week Project for your Charity/ NFP for free
Practera is delivering student employability programs in partnership with top Australian universities. The programs enable Australian charities and NFPs to engage teams of university students to do market research and provide recommendations on some of the biggest challenges organisations are facing at the moment.
They are now inviting charities/NFP’s to submit a Project to be completed by a student team in July 2020.
You can choose from:
- Business Opportunity Accelerator– Students research and identify opportunities to help your organisation overcome COVID-19 challenges. They focus on your product/service, your customers or your marketing strategy
- Future Radar – Students research innovative ideas, emerging trends and technologies that are disrupting your industry and recommend the way forward for your organisation
- Competitor Analysis– Students research your competitors, providing you with detailed insights and analysis of the chosen market
- Growth & New Market Entry– Students research and analyse the most effective strategy for entering a product or service into a new market.
- Market Effectiveness Evaluation– Students research and analyse marketing trends in your current market. Providing insights into the current practices and competitor landscape
- Product/Service Competitiveness– Students provide details about the potential market and competitiveness of a new product or service
- Social Media Analysis– Students research and recommend strategies and platforms to enhance/implement your organisation’s social media strategy
- High-Quality Outcomes. Get a tailored research report for your organisation
- Fresh insights and ideas. Tap into insights from a diverse, multinational Gen Z team
- Low input on your part – 1 hour of online feedback, no office space required
- No financial cost to participate
What you need to contribute:
- A project brief
- 30 minute virtual briefing session with your student team followed by 30 min per week for online feedback
Practera is an education technology company that helps students build 21st-century skills and prepare for the future of work.
If you would like to participate, please select the right project brief template for your organisation in the list above by downloading the desired type as a Word document, fill it out and send it to email@example.com by Monday, 18th May 2020.