About Sector Connect
Sector Connect is the peak organisation representing and providing regional leadership to community services in the South West Sydney Health District with a primary focus on Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee NSW. We have 23 years of experience as a regional leader, responsive to our region’s changing needs as we identify priority areas for research and planning.
The whole community working together for social, cultural and economic wellbeing
To lead in:
- strengthening the not for profit sector for effective service to community,
- being a credible connected representative voice for the sector,
- building strategic relationships for influence and well informed advocacy for the region,
- facilitating partnerships for collaborative planning and efforts to impact key social issues and growth in the region.
The values and beliefs central to all we do at Sector Connect include:
- Social justice – we challenge inequities and strive to close gaps for those experiencing disadvantage
- Respect – we respect the dignity and rights of all people
- Inclusion – we value and learn from diversity, and take an inclusive approach in all we do
- Integrity – we have an honest, reliable and principled position in our work
- Innovation – we seek creative effective solutions
What we do
- professional development,
- strategic leadership
- expertise & innovation
- organisational and industry development,
- facilitate services networks/interagencies,
- industry information hub for the region,
- advocate and represent vulnerable communities across the region,
- deliver projects and planning processes to support a strong collaborative regional sector,
- we also provide some community development and support activities for specific target groups which currently include the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, volunteers and child and family work.