MacArthur Child & Family Interagency
This interagency aims to improve outcomes for families and children aged 0 – 8 years in the Campbelltown, Camden, Wollondilly and Wingecarribee LGAs area through:
- Promoting goals of Child and Family Services utilising the framework of Families NSW as a guide.
- Co-ordinating services to families and children to reduce duplication and address identified need
- Encouraging community involvement and participation.
- Identifying local needs, issues and planning appropriate responses.
- Sharing information amongst services – working together to support each other and promoting good practice.
- Promote information about services that reaches the right target groups.
- Providing advocacy and representation to decision-makers to influence planning and resource allocation.
- Encourage diverse (CALD, special needs, ATSI) groups to be included in planning, resource allocation and development.
MACARTHUR CHILD & FAMILY INTERAGENCY
all meetings are currently being held face to face from 1.30-3.30 at
Sector Connect 351 Welling Drive Mt Annan and via TEAMS Click here to join the meeting
2023 Meeting dates
14th of February
11th of April
13th of June
8th of August
10th of October
12th of December