Sector Connect Fee For Service
*Members receive a reduced rate
Investing Socially in our Community
Sector Connect has been providing professional support and leadership to the community service sector for 20 years. Our vision is for the whole of community working together to meet human needs. In the current climate of change and reform we acknowledge that you are seeking access to affordable training and consultancy services. That is what we can to provide for you.
We are offering consultancy services in the following areas:
- Co-design (recent example: Integrated Mental Health Project, client – South West Sydney Primary Health network)
- Grant management (Campbelltown Club Grants – client, The 4 Major Campbelltown Clubs)
- Organisational Development i.e strategic planning (Testimonial: Community Links Wellbeing)
- Back Office Support i.e. payroll
- Community & Stakeholder Engagement
- Workforce Development
- Project Management
- Evaluation & Measurement
- Board Governance Development
- Disability Awareness
- Volunteer Management Training and Policy Development
- Sector Training and Development
- Data Exchange training (DEX)
- Program Logic Development (TEI)
Sector Connect is also an approved provider for Targeted Early Intervention Individual Assistance. Eligible DCJ funded services can apply for a free Individual Sector Assistance Package through their Commissioning and Planning Officer.
Request for Individual Support
Sample of Support Activities under TEI Individualised Support
Flowchart for Individual Support
We can design a customised in-house training package to suit the specific needs of your organisation.
Competitive rates with Member discounts.
To find out more please contact: